Saturday, August 05, 2006

Is it a surprise?

Well is it a surprise?
Associated Press Posted:
PARIS - Floyd Landis' backup doping sample tested positive Saturday, increasing the prospect of the American cyclist being stripped of his Tour de France victory.


The International Cycling Union said Landis' "B" sample confirmed the initial "adverse analytical finding" for higher-than-allowable levels of testosterone.

And he was immediately sacked by his Swiss-based team. He is no longer considered the race champion!

Tour de France champion Floyd Landis adamantly denies doping, is he being Baghdad Bob? He will fight till he proves it...blah blah...



Who are you going to trust, the silly test or what I say. I told you I have worked very hard and suddenly got a feeling that I was the HULK and voila I won the race. All natural..... I have hired Bob and he will tell you nothing is going on everything is just fine there is no doping all the tests are wrong...what the test shows 11x more than normal is just silly.

"Who are you going to believe, your lying eyes or me?"

No comments: